ATTENTION

We''ve begun teaching our new group. Register for WASSCE SHS Class now; call: 0277 833 779. Be hopeful! www.TopNotchRS.Blogspot.com

Friday 20 September 2013

THE BEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND MATHS

Help somebody.
I have always encouraged my students to teach their friends the little they know in Maths. It always works for them. They complain, 'I can't teach' and yet they manage to do it anyway.

I discovered this accidentally at school. I taught friends, maths, economics, accounting, marketing and the like. As I continue helping them, I was understanding it better than them. The truth is, when you teach somebody you rather help yourself more than the person. As you teach, concepts that weren't clear to you suddenly become clearer.
Don't throw away your career because you are struggling with math.
Be hopeful!
Powered By Blogger